Welcome to my blog! You can start by getting to know a bit more About me or for a more detailed explanation of how I was diagnosed, have a read of my posts The Journey to Cushing's Syndrome and Part II the saga continues. Bienvenue sur mon blog! Vous pouvez commencez par decouvrir Mon Histoire avec Cushing's

Sunday 10 June 2012

September in the USA

I will be publishing a new post tomorrow but today I just wanted to let you all know about the map I added to the bottom of my blog page. It's a big map of the USA and includes places I intend to visit when I go there in September.
If you fancy meeting up with me, are willing to travel to meet other Cushies or can offer me a place to stay, please add yourself to the map.

Don't forget to include your email address so that I can get in touch with you. (don't worry, only I will be able to see it!)

You can also access the map by clicking HERE.

See you in September!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment