Welcome to my blog! You can start by getting to know a bit more About me or for a more detailed explanation of how I was diagnosed, have a read of my posts The Journey to Cushing's Syndrome and Part II the saga continues. Bienvenue sur mon blog! Vous pouvez commencez par decouvrir Mon Histoire avec Cushing's

Friday 15 June 2012

Forget you

Here it is, Friday's Cushie music video. I'd like to say that I will keep making more but I'm not sure I will still have inspiration. But I will definitely try.
In the mean time, please enjoy this one and feel free to SHARE with as many people as you want/can.
It's important to raise awareness for Cushing's whether it be through a humorous way like this or by talking about the more serious side.

Have a great Friday and weekend!


1 comment:

  1. This is the best thing I have seen all day! Awesome job :D

    ReplyDelete