Welcome to my blog! You can start by getting to know a bit more About me or for a more detailed explanation of how I was diagnosed, have a read of my posts The Journey to Cushing's Syndrome and Part II the saga continues. Bienvenue sur mon blog! Vous pouvez commencez par decouvrir Mon Histoire avec Cushing's

Sunday 26 September 2010

It's been a bloggin' long time...

Dear readers,

I apologise as it has been a very long time since I last posted! On Monday the 20th of September, I underwent Transsphenoidal surgery to remove the tumour causing my Cushing's. The week before that I was in Paris visiting my brother and his family to take my mind off things.
I'm happy to report that the surgery went well and I'm now back at home however it is just to beginning for me as recovery will be a long process.

I will attempt to post about the surgery over the next few days however it may take me a while as being on the computer is very tiring for me...
I just wanted to say thanks to all my family and friends who expressed their support during this scary time and hopefully I'll be back to my bloggin' self soon!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Steph,

    I am very pleased that good! Home is much better! I am thinking of you, get well quickly! I am sending the energy over and over again! ;-) Soon you'll be a new Stephanie!
    Hormone replacement you need?
    All the best,
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Steph,

    I am very pleased that good! Home is much better! I am thinking of you, get well quickly! I am sending the energy over and over again! ;-) Soon you'll be a new Stephanie!
    Hormone replacement you need?
    All the best,
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear that your surgery went well. On September 20th, I was actually having the Sinus Sampling test done (can you imagine that!?) My endo called the other day and wants to have another MRI done on the 7th to be precise about where the tumors at, because the first one showed a somewhat poorly defined region of abnormality measureing up to 6mm. So after this MRI I am expecting surgery within a month or so. Im so scared, I dont know what to expect!

    ReplyDelete