Welcome to my blog! You can start by getting to know a bit more About me or for a more detailed explanation of how I was diagnosed, have a read of my posts The Journey to Cushing's Syndrome and Part II the saga continues. Bienvenue sur mon blog! Vous pouvez commencez par decouvrir Mon Histoire avec Cushing's

Saturday 4 September 2010

It's nearly race day!

I started writing Part II of my diagnosis story but again, it is a long post even though I'm trying to be as concise as possible!! I've now just looked at the time and seen that it is already 22:10 and I really should be heading to bed now because it's the big day tomorrow...

So I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Thank you to everyone who's already donated and to those of you who haven't, you still have time, the page will remain open even after the event, because this isn't just about a one off thing. It's about raising awareness too! And also because charities need money all year round in order to be able to provide their much needed services.

I will make sure I take my camera with me tomorrow so that hopefully tomorrow night's post can contain the day's highlights.

Demain c'est la grand jour!! Je tache d'ammener ma camera pour pouvoir prendre des photos que j'espere afficher demain soir. Pour ceux d'entre vous qui ont deja donne, merci beaucoup! Si vous ne l'avez pas encore fait, ne vous inquitez pas car la page va rester ouverte pendent quelque temp meme apres la course car ce n'est pas just pour un "one off"! Les oeuvres charitatives ont besoin d'argent tout au long de l'annee pour pouvoir offrir leurs services a tous ceux qui en on besoin.


Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment