Welcome to my blog! You can start by getting to know a bit more About me or for a more detailed explanation of how I was diagnosed, have a read of my posts The Journey to Cushing's Syndrome and Part II the saga continues. Bienvenue sur mon blog! Vous pouvez commencez par decouvrir Mon Histoire avec Cushing's

Monday 16 April 2012

Day 16: The lighter side of Cushing's


The lighter side of Cushing's (TLSC)


I have a very busy week this week with the last few assignments of my course due soon. Therefore this week will be much lighter posting wise. Because I love to laugh and especially enjoy sarcastic, dry and sometimes even dark humour, I have decided that for the next few days I would post various cartoons, videos, etc. which humorously depict what it's like to have Cushing's (or some other chronic illness). Although these will (hopefully) make you laugh, I also hope that they will make you stop and think a bit more about what it's like being in my shoes. Perhaps you will not find everything funny as some jokes will be so far from what you understand/experience, but I hope you will still enjoy them.

I'd like to start today with the following which really made me laugh out loud:


No comments:

Post a Comment