Welcome to my blog! You can start by getting to know a bit more About me or for a more detailed explanation of how I was diagnosed, have a read of my posts The Journey to Cushing's Syndrome and Part II the saga continues. Bienvenue sur mon blog! Vous pouvez commencez par decouvrir Mon Histoire avec Cushing's

Thursday 19 April 2012

Day 19: TLSC 4


The lighter side of Cushing's 4


The term BBW refers to Big Beautiful Woman. Unfortunately this term is not widely used or even known as there still seems to be a prevalence/preference for skinny/slim woman. Since suffering from Cushing's I have been every size from 10-26 (UK) and am probably at my heaviest/biggest right now. Though I find this very depressing and I try my hardest to watch what I eat and exercise, there isn't much more I can do about it until my hormones get sorted out. So I'm trying to accept myself and love the BBW I've become. Here are some fun photos and a video by Mika entitled: Big Girls (You are beautiful).









No comments:

Post a Comment